Payment and Shipping Policy
- In-stock orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days of payment date. Other charges will be applied if you want these items shipped in next day air, 2nd day air, a lift gate or other special circumstances will be required on customer site.
- If the order is received by 12PM EST(Eastern Standard Time)on a business day, the order will most likely be processed that same business day.
- Orders received after 4 pm EST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders received on the weekend will be processed the following business day.
- If your order is out of stock, we will contact you by phone or e-mail, and let you know when it will be available.
- Once we place our purchase order to obtain the products you ordered we may not be able to cancel the order, or if cancelled there may be a charge up to the full amount of the product price.
- In the unlikely event you decided to cancel an order please contact our customer service department as soon as possible.
- If items have shipped, or have been ordered and are en route to our warehouse for shipping to you, they may not be cancelled.
- Restocking and/or order cancellation charges may apply to cover expenses we have incurred related to your order.
- All cancellations must be acknowledged by us in writing from you via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are eligible to receive a refund/credit, and you choose to receive that credit issued back to your credit card versus using that credit to purchase another item, it can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your account's billing summary/statement.